Support from Health Professionals

If you or your partner would like more support with breastfeeding, please speak to your midwife or a member of your health visiting team. They can refer you to specialist infant feeding teams and breastfeeding peer support groups within your area.

If you or your partner are feeling worried, tired, or overwhelmed, or you have any concerns about low mood or anxiety, please contact your midwife, health visitor, or GP for advice.

Hide this section
Show accessibility tools