Physical Health

Worried about your health or body? There are lots of things you can do if you are worried including:

• Tell a parent or carer
• Ask your school nurse for advice
• Make an appointment with your GP surgery
• Freephone NHS non-emergency medical helpline on 111 (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
• Visit The MIX website for help and advice on everything from sleep problems to stretch marks or call free on 0808 808 4994 (11am-11pm everyday).


Content: Hampshire CAMHS

Hide this section
Show accessibility tools